Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby Yogurt

Thought I would share my thoughts on Baby Yogurt. Payton LOVES baby yogurt. I also love that she loves it. It is healthy, tasty, and easy.

Of course when it comes to my little girl I want nothing but the best. So organic it is. I don't mind saving in other areas of food so that my little girl can eat healthy. Plus if you look at various websites, you can always use coupons.

Stonyfield has great baby yogurt products all ages but especially for babies. They also are generous with their coupons. I always sign in under my husband’s email as well to get more coupons. We started with the plain yogurt and then added her baby fruit to the yogurt when she was 6 months old. After she got use to have her foods blended, we purchased the yogurt with fruit and cereal. And still do! She also loves the yogurt smoothies.

Horizon Dairy also has yogurt for babies. I usually don't find it at my grocery store but this weekend I saw their Little Blends Yogurt. Thought we would give it a try. Plus there was a coupon inside for next time. It is yogurt with fruit and veggies. We bought the banana and sweet potatoes. Yummy.

I know as a mom that I always worry about Payton having a balanced and healthy diet. To make it even harder she is picky about her veggies. Wont really eat them unless it is hidden. So I just make sure she eats a lot of fruit. Buying yogurt with fruit and now with fruit and veggies makes it a lot easier and less stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment