Thursday, June 11, 2009

Must haves for Moms

I am sure there tons out there that us moms think we must have. Purses, bags, wallets, pedicures ect. However I was thinking of useful items that might make our lives a little easier. Please feel free to comment on items that might make your life a little easier when it comes to being a mom. I am sure I will have other posts to come as I find items that I want to share with you. :)

Currently this items helps me a ton and for my little girl to be the independent toddler she so wants to be…

The Snack Trap

This great little snack holder is great because toddlers can use it, walk around, and it doesn't spill! I also love this great item because it keeps from our dog Otis eating all of Payton’s snack. Now that doesn't always stop Payton from feeding her snack to Otis. :) Plus it is great for car rides.

We purchased our Snack Trap at Babies R Us or you can purchase it online at the Snack Trap store or One step ahead.

They due sell the lids separate. Wasn't sure why but I have figured out the lid seems to loose its “firmness” after washes and uses. My only suggestion is that the snack trap doesn't work well with small snacks such as cheerios and baby gold fish. They tend to fall out of the container! Otherwise, it is a must have.

The other item that I love so much…

No Spill Bottle Caps

These bottle caps are great because they fit on water bottles for your little one to use when your are out and about. I purchased the pack of three where each bottle cap fits various types of water or juice bottles out there on the market. Dont worry, it tells you which one goes with what. :)

The only thing to watch out for…it isnt leak proof. If your little toddler is like mine, when they squeeze it, water will come out! However, it wont leak if just turned upside down. We enjoy using this on walks in the jogger stroller, road trips, or just to have the bottle cap in the bag for that just incase moment.

You can find the “No Spill Bottle Caps” at Babies R Us and the Snack Trap Store.

Thats all for now. I will post more under this “Must Haves” topic!

Sassy Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment