Thursday, November 19, 2009

A MUST for Pregnant Moms!

Secret Fit Belly(tm) Super Stretch Boot Cut Maternity Jeans

I just wanted to share with other pregnant moms out there that the FULL panel jeans are the BEST! Now, when I was pregnant with my daughter I for some reason only want maternity pants with the low waist band. However, at the end of my pregnancy all my maternity jeans were tight and low on my bladder. For some reason, all my other pants were fine but the jeans were just uncomfortable! Not like I didn't use the restroom a ton, it made me feel like I had to go all the time. So this time around, I purchased these jeans from Motherhood Maternity and LOVE them!!! You can roll the panel down too but I just love that there is nothing sitting right on bladder. Plus the price isn't too bad either. $35. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment