Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Book Suggestions (girls only)

Since I have the time this summer, I have been reading away! I know it should be a year round thing but it just doesnt happen. Thought I would share my summer readings.

Okay, dont judge. I read her other book last summer and watch her show on Oxygen. So I read this one. It was a fun, mindless read.

I really want to see the movie so I read the book. I havent seen the movie yet because I know that I will be crying mess! Good book!

Currently reading this!! It is fun and love that she blogs about her recipes!

Just came out this week and I am totally excited about it!! Love this author. If you are looking for a fun summer, relaxing, and great book ALL of her books have been awesome!

Here are her other books! Read them all and love them!

Most important, my bible study book; Crazy Love. I have been reading in between all my others. We are doing a class on it and the author is very powerful about how to pray. Very powerful and though provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment